GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, page-3329

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Timber and all,

“Andy loves to throw these stories in to the gold discussion, but they are almost always irrelevant.”

That’s something of a statement; however, let’s wait and see what effects this new bank has on the Gold price also I thought we may possibly first see the dollar replaced with the SDR.

I could also make similar throw a way lines such as Timber likes to engage certain posts but won’t ever address a simple question. When I posed the question I didn’t think it was such a difficult one particularly for an experienced banker. I tend to think he is an expert dodger of awkward questions.

Maybe if I simplify the question.

USA investment fund stops investor redemptions.

The end result lost investor money!

Cyprus stops depositors removing their money.

The end result lost depositors money!

How do these two end results differ?

I keep seeing
    loss as the common denominator; however, I will listen to other arguments.

I believe most western politicians always think of themselves and as regards to time they normally are busy working out years of staying in power and gaining their generous pension rights; public needs or what is good for the country or economy if at all come much later.

Funny how somethings don’t change much the same as the IMF / World Bank are as we all know is a USA dominated organization I dare say we will see the AIIB become a Chinese dominated organization. I don’t think we will be waiting 100 years to find out the final currency to dominate this new bank trade: US dollars, Yuan, SDR’s, Gold or sea shells.

The contrarian thought I hold is that if Mr. Obama and the USA so passionately opposed this new Asian bank it’s probably going to be a good thing. I don’t see any harm in moving away from US finical control and domination!!!

It may just be coincidental but when I did a Google search for: “New Asian bank and Gold” The following came up, that old phrase a picture is worth a thousand words came immediately to mind!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=New+Asian+bank+and+Gold&biw=1920&bih=922&noj=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwis-sb3hfvJAhXNGo4KHd61C50QsAQIIA

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.