GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, page-3348

1. 17,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Its good to hear because I was thinking in the years ahead I will need to contact people with something to lose and therefore reliable as well as some degree of competence and astuteness.

For example, the next time I dare to venture into USA, assuming it is safe, I will probably have to search for competent people via the block chain and bit gold or a conduit so I network with people that can be trusted. I assume by then anonymous snapshot technologies within the block chain will be able to verify your roaming gold holdings so you and I can be vetted appropriately and we can communicate and integrate with people that can be trusted as older social order systems fall by the wayside as previous debt backed societies collapse.

For example, when I got off the plane in USA, the first point of call would not be customs, rather a random block chain terminal with full vetting functionality to evade the manipulators and repressers if they still exist from the likely conflicts that will arise.

Once I get my gold allocation direct to me or a verifiable gold/silver backed currency to properly audited gold silver holdings I can then feel safe in USA again as well as other countries

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.