GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, page-3356

1. 4,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    [QUOTkol, post: 16690606, member: 25269"]Seat  1A,

Yes, I think timber's got a point, you've predicted economic hell for years and it seems further away than ever. Pointing to the failure of one junk bond firm in the USA is hardly an indication of US imminent collapse, in fact Treasury Secretary Lew says the US economy is in a very good place.

You've posted here dozens of times about how you despise war and violence, but apparently it's OK when Vlad's doing it, your dictator hero. You might want to order a copy of his extremely eccentric 2106 calendar.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/12/26/vladimir-putin-calendar-shirtless-russia-2016-pic/

Vlad's fiddling while the Russian economy burns, overexposed to gold and oil and hit with sanctions because of his military adventures. It's not over yet either, gold will probably trade sideways for a while before its next downward trend. There's no reports of kiwis lining up outside the Russian Embassy in Wellington wanting to emigrate.

I'm glad you could afford a Hendriks G&T, they're expensive, I guess 2 might have put a dent in the budget.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your vacation, I'm very optimistic about 2016 with a few exceptions. Remember when goldbugs kept posting about how Italy was going to collapse, the EU and euro going to implode? The Italian stock market is up 14% and other EU markets aren't far behind with a couple of exceptions like Spain.

As for gold in 2016, you'll have plenty of opportunities for backing the truck up even more.
    ----------------
    Gold prices to hit new lows

Downtrend in gold to continue in first part of 2016 due to higher interest rates, US dollar
    Published: 17:38 December 27, 2015
    Cleofe Maceda, Senior Web Reporter

Dubai: The downtrend in gold will continue in the first part of 2016 because of higher interest rates in the United States and stronger dollar, analysts have said.
    Carsten Menke, commodities research analyst at Julius Baer, said that the precious metal is expected to remain “out of favour” among investors next year.
    “Gold prices are in a longer-term downtrend that is driven by fading investment demand. Given the outlook for sound growth, higher interest rates and muted inflation, gold should remain out of favour among investors also next year and the downtrend should continue,” Menke told Gulf News.
    In her latest analysis, Georgette Boele, coordinator for foreign exchange and precious metals strategy at ABN Amro, noted that new lows in prices could be reached before the end of the first quarter of 2016.
    “We expect gold prices to break below $1,000 per ounce in the coming months,” Boele said.
    =======

http://gulfnews.com/business/money/gold-prices-to-hit-new-lows-1.1644368[/QUOTE]
    Just cant get it right skol,  a week or so back the US put interest rates up then up went gold.  Straight out contradiction here ole Pal.

Should not drink so much over the festive at our age.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.