GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, page-3415

1. 42,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Additionally he would be in a situation where if he doesn't sell he hasn't lost money and if he does sell he makes a substantial profit.

My dear fellow, have you heard of the time-money factor? There is a cost to money jammed into an investment that is losing valuation, I have been through it and don't intend to get caught out if possible again. Each time I am on the right wave of an exponential ride of commodity price, I think Uranium, Gold and Iron ore. In all three exponential rise in price, there was an equal fall exponentially in price. What happened to those that refuse to crystalise gains in the name of greed and long termism?

You didn't really answer this question before moving into conspiracy talk. There has been mass selling through ETF's by western investors - if this gold is not going east where is it going and have you checked Chinese import statistics to determine whether demand in this country is increasing?

I hear all the time especially in a falling price regardless of the asset class, there was a seller and a buyer. Such a simple statement yet a profound statement if you analyse the demand or supply pull. More sellers than buyers, price goes down and vice versa. So it does not matter who the buyers are but how keen are they? The only true measure is whether the gold price going up or down. Before you say the paper price is not relevant, what price would be quoted when you open the front door at Perth Mint? Would you hear the Rep say POG is only $1072 and we think it should be $1900 so that is what it will cost you to buy the physical?

Think of those glorious midas stocks that has gone past its days and the LT holders are almost wiped out regardles of time in the market. Here is a list;

Gold - SLR MML TRY RRL RCO RMS BDR etc...
    Uranium - PDN BMN DYL TOE etc..
    IO- FMG BHP RIO BCI AGO

The days of buy and hold is over conspicuously taught to those post GFC survivors. Picking tops and bottoms are for mugs too because no one knows when the cycle will end before the next one starts. Those who google to find 'research' are not getting anything with an edge because there will be insiders acting before publishing those research. If you are privy to such research then you are like the rest of us mugs reading the after thought. The real research are written and only read by the large hedge funds like Buffett, Soros, Paulsons. They will of course in public say the opposite to either buy from us mugs or sell to us.

I have a simpler solution that the tons of research out there. The big players can fool with a lot of research but they cannot hide their tracks from price transactions through a chart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.