GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, page-3429

1. 42,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Yes but if helps people to diversify their portfolio then we have at least try to educate some folds.

I always remember my lecturer many moons ago when I was earning my IT degree commenting about a product. It is what sells that make a good product and that is it!

We know DMP make shite pizza but it sells! That is a tasty product! HaHa Supply demand curve I think Infose would say.

As you say white gold or red protein remains the next frontier for Oz since our primary industry is not tainted by health concerns from mad cow disease to contaminated soil/water environment. During the boom years people would laugh at the early bird investors in these sectors but that laughter has dies down ever since people realised the base metals boom is over.

I am looking at the weekly gold chart and I wish I could say it is forming a base but I suspect there is another leg down! That channeling is rather obvious and I have no reason to be bottom picking gold sector prefer instead to pick the strongest one and wait for pull back. The payback may not be that great but it preserves capital that much better.

I think the emphasis now going into 2016 should be capital preservation instead of capital gains. Just too may traps out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.