GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi AJ,Good to hear from you. I have been researching myself and...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi AJ,

Good to hear from you. I have been researching myself and now long in gold. So far Gold hasn't done what it supposed to do but I think it will soon (could be wrong though). I agree tapering could be bad for gold as it was in 2013 but the context is totally different today. I believe the Fed is stuck in a rock and hard place so even though they decide to taper it won't be more than 10 percent. Raising interest rates in 2022 would be a suicide with such a massive debt and even if the inflation forces the Fed to raise rates the first thing will happen is the markets getting smashed which I believe would be good for gold. The stagflation risk ahead needs more QE and minimal tapering. The cycle is turning with stagflation risk and already there are downgrades for the economies are coming from big investment banks. This is the excerpt from Powell speech last night which puts things into perspective even they know the tough time for economy coming ahead. I am still learning from everyone so could be wrong here in my thinking.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3614/3614777-b5bfd3b7f3deeb169ef9ab1db0fcb8e8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.