GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Re Tony Horwitz:Interesting, because he only explains one...

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269

Re Tony Horwitz:

Interesting, because he only explains one phenomena of the trade; the downside. He says "buyers walked away because bids were pulled". He did not mention the strong buying in the moments before that which contradicts his theory. It's odd that the bids would be loaded up (the pump) if buyers planned to "walk away" just minutes later. One may argue it could be a concerted pump and dump which kind of supports the manipulation case. He hasn't explained anything.

My position is that all commodity markets are primarily driven (meaning over weeks and months) by physical supply and demand. However superimposed on that is strong indications of occasional manipulation of gold as indicated by the suspicious price action to the educated eye and additionally there has been numerous posts on here before with evidence of market manipulation e.g. fines paid.

Also regarding his statement "ridiculous as the earth is flat" is indicative of simplistic binary thinking. Note he is equating gold manipulation with flat earth theories implying they are comparable. As I stated above many phenomena in life is not necessarily one cause or the other, it is multi factor regarding causation.

It is the same thinking used as a coping mechanism by those who cannot acknowledge reality - most especially in this covid world. People choose to believe MSM and believe that the government has their best interest at heart because they cannot cope with another reality. Additionally part of their coping mechanism is to label any contrary view as conspiracies like this guy has done. They exhibit no critical thinking abilities whatsoever and yet accuse others of the same - like this guy "ridiculous as flat earth". I see this a lot even after people have become privy to appropriate evidence, they choose to remain in their strange ignorance to cope. Pathetic.

Also just because gold may be subject to certain manipulation it does not mean it's not tradable - as per the silly arguments on HC like "if gold is manipulated why trade it" Actually many traders would rather trade a manipulated market anyway.....I really need to leave HC.

Last edited by AdVictoriam: 12/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.