GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Giday-Giday,Well felt the need to report on the Spudfarm It,s...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    smile.png Giday-Giday,Well felt the need to report on the Spudfarm It,s been a few months or more seens I posted my end of finacal
    year. My portfolio,named The Spudfarm is very simalar spread to what I held in Aug. I,ve not moved on any held stocks
    but have brought two new very small equitys. I had a cash injection from my tax return but could not find what I consider a good
    buyin so increased my Silver stack instead. Not at 51.03% of the total port,probably a little over the optimum.HaHa
    The Spudfarm is running at -7.11% down on the Buyin value/price overall.This is telling Me I,am not as smart as I throught
    after last years Great run. Have some stocks showing stress IE; OBM at -50.62% but only 2.51% or the port,
    Actually SAU is my worst performer at -28.57% at 13.02% of the farm.
    On the brighter side EUR and BNL (lithium/Helium plays) Have kept me from panic and i,ve held my water through the
    poor showing the gold sector has had this 6 months or so. As i,ve said the spread is about the same give or take a cupple of %
    as was at end of fin,year. The two new stocks added in late Aug, are TIG (coal) and EVE (honey) being only one% each of total
    Port. Some movement here but thiese are really looong plays HaHa.
    Thanks to all that post here at H.C This is the only forum that I frequent but It,s not hard to sort the weat from the chaft.I cheak the
    forum two or three times a week and I aprecate the Depth of Knowledge shown buy some and larf at others but I rarely comment.
    Till I post again Love those close to you and keep Larffin HaHaHatongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.