GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I am absolutely disgUSted but as fed failure and London Cronies...

1. 12,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    I am absolutely disgUSted but as fed failure and London Cronies = not surprised.
    All p propped Ponzi and given open doors with creditability??? as WHAT value as just an account holder???
    So China P Propped Property $$$hed as nothing to see ever grande here ??? as how China grew??? at what %%%
    %%% on horizon as EU and others can not ignore REAL INFLATION as the USA fed feddler does with covert actions.
    How much the Deusch Bank have in derived derivatives what the??? how can that be real???
    Trans inflation another fed fairy world word as INFLATION continues with LONG biting...<<<
    As if Fed cover Taper??? Taper another fed fairy word??? Its all led in his covert corrupting >>>
    MORE bubble blOWEinG by the haha Tapering fed = yeah right haha and I believe in markets integrity hahaha
    Oh well gold used & abused as a distraction in attacking real REall whilst unreal given creditability ????
    Creditability??? has the worst fed and his worst finances EVER to be re-nominated maybe by the worst asleep P RE $$ ie. ever ???
    Credit a bill it be as P Printing beyond in fairy land of deci TRILLIONS ???
    SEE REad a bill it be as what is the failed feds embarrassing credit ceiling to be raised to??? As Ever that to be pay able???
    Failed fed you as a clusterer = did it a gain?
    Sustain??? mORe ??? same fed, same failure, same fairyland +++ Deci-debt P printing
    uP $ et all hmm = as humans lats right is hope or F ...ed failing hopele$$ OR as? = in time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.