GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-102200

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Is it a crime though? People literally sign up to it knowing the risks because they are stated there. And the benefit for risking your life? lol. Personally I know 2 people who got clots and have impairments in their limbs after the vaccine, but so far no deaths.

I do think the people behind it are pretty evil but on the other hand when people willingly sign their soul away it is hard to think it is murder, it is more like suicide. I think it has been framed this way on purpose so the people involved don't have such a hefty moral burden on their shoulders. The only downside I see right now is they are pretending they are going to force the more intelligent of us who wisely avoided this new medicine to take it. But we'll see how that pans out.

If they start shutting down bank accounts that will be when you wished you had some physical silver and gold and maybe a little bitcoin in your possession. Parallel economies are already forming around this issue, make sure you are prepared for it.
    Last edited by happybear45: 04/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.