GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-102655

1. 42,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    I've see quite a few of his videos, it makes sense that Tech has pushed prices down. Retail shopping instant price comparison, brokerages, etc through internet not to mention smart phone! I wonder when we starts living with Covid and eventually becomes the new normal while money printing stimulus is removed will economies exist like pre-covid absence of supply chain inflation and disruption.

Did Covid caused inflation? What can Feds do to address this? A lot argued they are trapped in this low cost of capital condition while debt has been leveraged up chasing yield like RE, stocks, etc.

According to Zero Hedge, tapering started as QE is now down $10B to $70B monthly. If equity is not behaving like taper tantrums then perhaps the economy can sustain this tapering? If gold is the inflation hedge it is responding very slowly but you could argue last year it front ran this narrative. If gold starts another on those those rallies, can the sustain run continue or we fall back into a bull trap? Bitcoiners might give a more convincing perspective.

Right now risk and safety running along side. Which one is wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.