GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-103114

1. 10,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    i know this is cynical thinking but unfortunately in this joke of a global financial system we are in we have to be, ive been reading the reason the DOW futures are down over 2% now is because of a new covid strain in south africa that is more infectious than deltra, well if thats true, the FED will simply DO MORE QE, lol, its that simple, and they will simply leave % rates at 0.25% for longer and they will ramp up QE, so this DIP should be bought up, there is so much liquidity in the system, with so much liquidity in the system there cant be a crash, sure the DOW will be down 2% but this should be bought up strongly, this correction is nothing to do with the FED saying they will cut QE or raise % rates anytime soon, its just the market spooked by a new covid strain, so govts will do what they do best and just start job keeper again,lol, more free money for everyone, that needs to find a home which will end up in the stock market, i still think with all these trillions in the system, the DOW can still get to 40,000 , 50,000 points EASILY into 2022
    Last edited by pete11: 26/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.