GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I know you hero worship Kartik and he's your new found darling...

1. 10,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I know you hero worship Kartik and he's your new found darling and Guru and font of all wisdom and knowledge but like many 'names' you reference and bring up I'd never heard of him before and I doubt many others would have either ?

The fact is Gold can be and has been a very rewarding investment/punt as many people, including me, can testify but of course different people buy it or get exposure to it for different reasons and it's not one size fits all as you seem to think. It can also be a bad 'investment'-just like anything else and other asset/commodity classes/types. I know that doesn't suit your obsessive 'decades' long entrenched blinkered narrative but it's a fact and the more you deny that fact the sillier you look I think.

Clearly also not everyone goes out buying gold 'bars' and 'stacks' them as you so childishly keep referencing and banging on about and not everyone on the forum are 'goldbugs' as you so often disparagingly reference people with an interest and nor might everyone have any exposure to gold at all. Something which you seem completely incapable of or unwilling ? to acknowledge or accept judging by the content of some of your posts.

Who knows what the immediate/medium term future prices will be? I don't and I'm sure you don't either and needless to say your track record on cocky gold price calls and forecasts since late 2015 especially is atrocious-right at what turned out to be its low in that part of the cycle and then and since calling ever lower gold prices...all the way UP from sub USD1100 prices then to current levels and beyond...seems to me that mightn't exactly instil a great deal of confidence in whatever it is you might think, say or reference.

What was that I hear you say about great contrarian indicators/signals ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.