GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hey PF,hope all is well with you in the West.Very interesting...

1. 11,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5886
    Hey PF,
    hope all is well with you in the West.
    Very interesting gyrations occurring in the markets right now. Feels... a little like being on the precipices...
    Going to be extremely interesting to see how the precious metals sector navigates what I feel could be a correction of some sort.
    The sector feels just as bruised and hated as a few months ago. Yet... all the producers hold more cash than before, the POG is actually higher and quite a few central banks have been adding or repatriating their gold holdings. Watch what they do, not what they say...
    Good drill results have seen at best 2-3 days of green for explorers, then... back in red. Developers... at best standing still.
    Producers... bleeding across the board. Though a few companies I hold have wisely ensured they are fully funded for all their undertakings over the medium term.

On other matters, I found this interview/discussion particularly interesting, with a special focus on cause and effect within the financial systems (banks included). "The Financial System Is an Enormous Black Hole", says London Paul of The Sirius Report.
    It's a great discussion on many things in general too.

Around the 25-30m mark, they discuss how the Green Revolution and the ironic repercussions that even banks will face (I am fairly ambivalent in the sense that I want a better world plain and simple, but... just turning everything off without planning for the future is such a terrible outcome in the short/medium term).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.