GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

You and I would most likely be dead in 2040 statistically...

1. 42,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    You and I would most likely be dead in 2040 statistically speaking.

Gold is not for wealth creation but protection. Crypto is the former and there are plenty of millionaires/billionaires regardless if they do dog sheet duties.

Real estate is artificially pumped up because the 'wealth effect' is crucial for any society with a stockmarket component to measure or capitalism. Any property crash is more scare mongering and you can witness in real time Evergrande control implosion. Here in Oz, they use macro prudential tools to control bank lending if the property is running too hot. Sooner or later our capitalistic models will face China's dilemma of how to control excessive property speculation and yet provide the 'wealth effect'. QE was not the primary cause curently, supply chain bottleneck is.

No idea how they can tame inflation without breaking consuming confidence. I still think gold miners are still a good trend ride, just like energy metals and industrial metals including oil and gas. Better chuck in cryptos too when the cycle turns, still a lot of pain to come for this digital asset class.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.