GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

It is hard to be with gold ie when funds are forever diddling...

1. 12,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    It is hard to be with gold ie when funds are forever diddling co's?? (generalised)
    I get on and as safe = they drop? Whereas safe not? Will fed also do as safe or NOT
    Funds fiddling = UNAustralian as especially today, I am glad a holiday and the banned from doing?
    I see $elling high or is it? Margin plays? or for what is coming =
    Unfedding = Unbubbling, Unhouse prices, UnUSA$$$, UNPONZI, & Undancing to when Trumpet asked interesting rates to down???
    Good luck ungiving of rich richer & poor poorer as when rich depart their wealth as that them
    Russia waiting for China & Olympics or waiting for better deal as never had so good with Biden and lost world leaders including failed fed...
    No nato in Ukraine and Russian $$ energy always EU and what about back in the G??? what number, Russia include or ex
    ex expect Russian strength as Putin does not bluff.
    Never a goldie without funds puppeteer as done with selfish greed, = me not gold ie do =
    Thinking Gold to manipulated in interest , can me OUT for good , or better
    Bad has done as good no where to be seen,
    = CORRUPT & UNCHECKED, what stock regulation, what basel number next, what London minions with absolute , what failed fed leading.
    I have been the fool with gold ie $ many more than one too many times.
    Co's are for funds to milk retail, Gold is for fed to try make unreal more REAL (but gold is way more than now a b USed ...
    NO GOLD ROAD for me precious is NOT the $ a me =
    I$ to be Australia lo$T??? hmm ( f U I am okay???) greed liberal elitism = as they look after their OWN FUND$*
    but last Gold call in Ozzie, AUS ie, AU $$ ie oh oi oi
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4023/4023212-ca9614cf7fe38be3b5b8882204452496.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.