GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-105424

1. 3,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    I've had just about enough of these guys claiming that manipulation of the POG is rubbish. Just disingenuous tripe. Doesn't take much in the way of common sense to understand that those claiming it is a fallacy more than likely have agendas like trading USD or similar motives. The evidence is overwhelming if you are prepared to look for it. The Goldman Sachs fine of $950million (yes u heard it right) a year ago for manipulating metals prices incl gold is probably the tip of the iceberg. Seriously, how bad has the offending got to be to be fined almost 1 Billion dollars, as yourself that question. Interestingly, this single case is likely to be 1-2% of the shifty practices being exercised on a daily basis by banks, investment banks and central banks around the world to protect fiat currencies and to generally rip off retail investors. But don't worry folks, according to a few oracles (& legends in their own lunchtimes) on here, it's all hocum and conspiracy theories. Give me a friggin' break!

Don't take my word for it. Go to YouTube and search for 'Gold Price manipulation is real - JP Morgan's Spoofing Case'. It's one of hundreds of news articles and videos on the topic. What these belters know when then they ply their tripe on public forums
    like this is that proving manipulation is very difficult. The grubs engaged in it have been doing it since Moses wore short pants and they're exceptionally skilled at hiding it. There's an agenda at play here folks, just be aware of it, that's all I'm saying. When the SP of huge mining companies that have got so much cash it's mind boggling get sold down by 15-20% over 2-3 days, you really start to understand how crook the system is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.