GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-105434

1. 43,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Did you participate when it was going up? FA v TA, or a hybrid, it's up to the individual. Don't you think by your example that you have just fallen into the same trap?

I use goldbuggery sparingly but the typical and not associated to gold is that blind conviction is the issue. Unable to accept that one can be wrong in any length of time And blaming others especially manipulators.

Here are some basic logic to consider, gold just like US stock indices if you want to use long term and flip a 10 year chart and you see both are at upper quadrant signalling possibly over valuation. The same thing applied in 2013, took 2 years of top formation before taper tantrum took out key support $1500 region. I was watching it on the night here. And guess what happened when it slid to $1000? Yep, the manipulator excuse was full frontal until the next cycle rally into 2020 then the narrative flipped to manipulators lost control?

So maybe I do need your hand guide as whether to stick my head in the sand until I see the bright light from within that rabbit hole or pull it out every so often to check reality. Thanks for the offer.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.