GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-10629

1. 6,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 993
    Taking my time to reply.

1) Yeah I'm sure they do. Like everyone else, they just don't know how much. They did get a few good hits at Polar Bear when they were Sirius... would love to have been a fly on the wall to have seen how they managed to take the gold from IGO.

2) Yeah by all means. Intellectual property is to property as fools gold is to gold. As long as you don't claim it as your own creation, its all good, attribute the source.

3) Your understanding of economics appears better than mine. Others here on hot copper have an amazing understanding within their fields of expertise. Share and share alike. Always be critical of what others say though, believing anything on blind faith is folly. Blah Blah Blah. As for what drives the price of gold... I think it's driven by the desire to control others through the issuance of paper currency. I really can't see the world moving away from gold as a fallback currency anytime soon. While Bitcoin et al are challengers, I really don't see their widespread (on the street) adoption because of their complexity. Gold is simple and it works.

I've been trying to understand more about currency through history. I'm looking down a line of thinking where paper currencies fail because of excessive printing. There seems to be historical evidence for this, however, I'm still looking for good historical texts that are not biased. Any hints?

4) Yeah I'm terse and lack EQ. Just the facts old mate, just the facts... even if the truth hurts.

5) I can't work out where I said 1000's of people make a company. Perhaps I contradicted myself or dribbled some foolish nonsense at some stage. lol lol lol

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.