GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Firstly Thank you to the regular Croud, I apprecate the depth of...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Firstly Thank you to the regular Croud, I apprecate the depth of opinoin,even Skullywags tho i,ve had him on ignore for more than a year
    I still seem to get the where he,s at just by the response he provokes. haha,Anyways I don't post much tried to do a monthly report on
    my portfolio, just to give me an arms leanth view.I call my port the Spudfarm as ive planted my little spuds and tenderd them with some vegalence
    Last post 16 Dec did report the the port had sufford signifacant shrinkage 18% red and then I caved to Force Majeure, so as to remain god like in the eyes of the family. This amounted to 7.3% Cash out.When added to the paper shrinkage left my spudfarm with storm damage equal to 26.somthing% in the red from my high point last year, Thats not all, in the proceeding 3ms a further 8.18% shrinkage has taken place.In this
    volitile envrioment still Holdin 19 difarent stock ,10 being in Gold specs,dev and producers all in Aus and the rest spread over other commoditys
    Been scratchin to get a bit more Captol in the game.But you Know they say Don't invest more than you can aford to Loose Kepp Larfin smile.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.