GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-109336

1. 13,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    as auto correct changed some so for your request I will edit expand & as try =
    it is rare that one can predict up or down with the gold price.
    One can follow a gold price trend, or as bottom, or top, or hoping in close enough to.
    Good investing is buy low sell high or buy that keep makes money, such as a tractor. But productive is not as bitcoin..
    Gold has been trending down. Is the gold price on the bottom to buy low or is it to go lower???
    Much of the RE-A-$-ON-$ of why gold Principles upward P-RE-$- sure are there now & are as building.
    Gold as low & high.with its gold price.
    There are so many reasons why gold price need up & a few in gold down.
    To try pose reasons why the gold prices up or down is good for others to choose or contemplate.
    Socrates posed conundrums for others to THINK & solve. Yet drunk the hemlock & solved his last answer..
    What would you think of the gold price ? should it go down or sideways or up ???
    I think selling Gold now the seller will loose on what may get for their gold & if wait may get more ??? but??? all to their own=
    Hard work for me in being word sensible, I hope this is better for those that need read a more sensible edition?
    Last edited by Goldnumber: 14/05/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.