GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-110991

1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    The gold stocks already preemptive(d) the move in gold, we had almost 50% cut in valuations, the high inflation in the mining was the thing/catalyst for the stocks to preempt the move, I think that is the narrative. We are not going to keep getting 50% declines in the gold stocks with another $50 drop in gold price. The stocks already have been beaten 10 times with a baseball bat, hopefully there are just a few knife jabs left, I've still been buying gold stocks even though I don't like what I am seeing but the gold stocks move before things are apparent to investors and gold itself. I am kinda liking gold stocks again, but you know with the drop in commodities, silver down a lot because it is industrial, copper down 25%, commentators saying gold is holding up because it is the defacto safe haven but it's price is based on inflation and other commodities, so if they go down and gold stays where it is, it is in a vulnerable situation and you should still sell it based on that reasoning. Investing is easy if you get lucky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.