GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1117

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi again Biggle’s and all,

“Well done, did you have divine guidance from above on your prediction like Martis?”

Sorry no divine intervention I didn’t know I had to have it I guess a 400% increase on an investment from January must just be dumb luck. As I told you I sold 1/3 of my RSG and took my stake plus around 10% off the table so am now free carried I will hang on for a bit longer and wait for the 500% level. I won’t put a date on it as my predicting has been atrocious lately almost as bad as yours!

400% 500% Now that is exciting even for a boring old vegetable, cattle, chicken farmer come imaginary funeral director! Just a thought but why don’t you do the course to become a marriage celebrant then with the chickens and all you can hatch, match and despatch!!!

I bumped into a real estate guy the other day he was putting hand bills in the boxes down in the mail room. There is an auction coming up for a two bedroomed unit in my building I asked him a couple of questions about the unit and he became engaged. I decided to put the acid on him and asked him if I bought the unit at auction and put it back on the market with him would he be able to get my money back. Now this is too funny for words but he said he would probably get close to my price. The stamp duty here in Queensland is about one year’s rent for such an apartment.

Well sorry I have to get back to my chores my steam mop is back up to pressure and it won’t push itself and I can’t call on any Mrs Biggle’s or any of the minions from the newly invented funeral home to help out!

Never been myself but understand that many NZ Airline pilots really did enjoy bubbles in Brisbane!

http://www.mustdobrisbane.com/eat-d...alley/les-bubbles-bath-house-fortitude-valley

Enjoy your weekend another long one here; cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.