GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1137

1. 33,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Hi Andy,

Yeah, property's good at the moment, SYD looks to be the best in Oz, people are retiring off it here.

I bought my commercial 30 years ago in 1986 when the road was mostly vineyards, now it's got traffic jams, 50,000 cars a day, it gets mentioned in the papers quite often, it'll be 6 lanes + Median strip + 2 bicycle lanes next year.

I suppose I could sell it and put it into gold but since being poverty stricken doesn't do much for me I guess I'll hang onto it. Besides the rent is pretty good, I've just had a review and gold bars don't pay much in the way of rent.

You've ordered Jim Rickards book? That's like me reading a book on business ethics by Charles Ponzi, but I guess you need a bit of psychological confirmation that Armageddon will be here soon. You'd be better off reading Warren Buffett's speech tomorrow.

Rickards has scammed you once by convincing you that World collapse is at hand, now he's scamming you again, it happens quite a lot, Nigerian scams are notorious for double whammies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.