GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

In fact, this latest report by RT is "very late to the table"...

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    In fact, this latest report by RT is "very late to the table" and I think RT has reported similarly on this before.
    SOME central banks are buying most of the available gold, starting in 2010 after they saw how the US printed its way out of the GFC. Russia and China understood a truth that our elite refuse to admit to us, that expanding the money supply by "printing" currency out of thin air leads directly to cost of living increases for the populace.
    the US, Britain, Canada and Australia are not adding to their gold holdings. Australia holds only 80 tonnes and Canada now has zero gold in its vaults.
    If you haven't been following Sean Foo's YouTube videos, I recommend you do.
    He postulates that the US can never buy gold again, even if they wanted to, as it would send a message to the world that would be devastating for the dollar. conversely he says they can't dump their gold (assuming they still have it) because it would be "snapped up" by "unfriendly" countries.
    Remember also that the US still values gold at the now absurd price of $42.22, and this was set 70 years ago to freeze the price so that gold should not rise and devalue the USD. So the US has placed itself in a position depicted below.
    23skidoo.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5235/5235397-cad3f01394ae349b44ef6e97215caf26.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.