GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-119856

1. 10,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4286
    Hahaha. yes, Unfortunately when one takes the time and effort to educate oneself, which obviously means the TV is put on ignore then a lot can be revealed.
    When I was 20 years old I set out on a journey to find out who and what I was, and to find out how our world functioned. What I found out about how this world functioned blew my mind. Almost nobody has got any idea of the actual smoke and mirrors of the brain washing operation being run against ordinary people.
    For Australians it is much more difficult to see unless they commit to "finding out". The information is readily available. It just needs to be sought.
    The American Nazi ruling class runs the world game, or they did until the Russians decided that they had had enough and it was time to end the poisonous unipolar rules based order where the Americans raped and pillaged countries assets by either invading directly or installing corrupt murdering puppets that would do their bidding in the stealing of the countries assets and killing any dissenters.
    Like I said the information is out there but few people want to know the truth or can even handle it.
    All you have to do is look at the visible USA behavior since the second world war. There is a lot more that is not visible.
    When as a country you go on a spree of corruption murder and plunder then it becomes a way of life and comes back home to roost. Which is where the US is now.
    The ruling elite policy is divide, through brainwashing to prevent them "ganging up" on the elite.

A few " peaceful demonstrations" happening in France on par with similar "peaceful demonstrations" that occurred in the US during the scamdemic lockdowns.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5390/5390663-8f8238894f10dc6b7c5dde856517106c.jpg

And a 1 minute on todays game so far.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5390/5390678-c4d96d0a861ee264d25db5cd68365c5f.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.