GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-120060

1. 1,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 426
    EVN is a good place to be if you want exposure to a good Oz producer. Also gives you some copper exposure if you believe copper is going to be the industrial commodity of the decade.
    Theoretically gold is a good place to be if the USD weakens like some here expect it. The price should grind north as it becomes a tad more expensive to buy or trade. A weaker USD theoretically will make overseas goods more expensive and USD produced goods more attractive. I agree maybe another raise in USA but they are running out of time. BRICS gold backed currency will force their hand and their paper manipulation of gold to protect the USD may change its patterns. Impossible to predict what those outcomes will be but PMs will be volatile.
    Inflation is often the result of a weaker currency and I think the Fed is cornered and will throw US citizens to the wind to keep the ponzi scheme going. I expect higher commodity prices on a weaker dollar over time.
    Debt explosion is their achilles heel but hey a shift to a CBDC and a debt moratorium is a probability - cleanses many a financial problem.
    I think @drbrugger has this one right in the Fed may well be wanting a weaker dollar in the short to medium term.
    Go well

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.