GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Come on Skol I don't reckon even you believe this! Secret...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Come on Skol I don't reckon even you believe this! Secret mission......give me a break, isn't too secret if it's in the mainstream media/fake news is it? Believe only half what you read and nothing of what you hear, and this would be in the half that you read which is complete Bullsh!t. Have you run any numbers on how much of the 'useless" stuff they would have to drag back just to crack even?, assuming it doesn't burn up on re-entry. Wait, there's a better solution than taking un-necessary risks because they could just store it out in space as there's no point bringing back an inert, useless piece of metal that is going to devalue even further with an oversupply. Then they could sell it in-situ, charge storage and maybe even leverage the "good stuff" orbiting the plant with a few bits of paper just to add a bit more value. Almost zero risk of theft and who's going out there to audit what could be some nice pictures of a bit of scrunched up gold painted alfoil? Anything sounding familiar here?

I read the article btw and it seems they are looking for "gullible investors" to get this going. Had a laugh when they said if they miss a launch date not to worry.........they'll just head for a different target, OMG! I won't be surprised if this turns out to be one of the biggest scams of all time!

You are going to have to find a better cow pat to stir than this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.