GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-12405

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @LeanneDawn
    Many Thanks Leanne.
    "anybody pulling the pin on open Wed morning has saved themselves circa 10%."
    Actually, before Wednesday (but some, yes), and much more than 10%. Here's an actual Confirm (below), which I mentioned recently...not sold at the top...I take what I can get especially when in blue sky territory....not look for tops (or bottoms)......going to Coles very soon shopping for a reliable Crystal Ball.....they just don't make them like they used to in the old days, but look at CommSec RSG Confirm, below....today $1.64...much more saved than 10% (and I ask others to show me theirs).
    "I pay myself as the market makes money available to me." (Mark Douglas, Rule #5)
    It's unfortunate I have to defend / explain myself, because as soon as you have to explain yourself, you've already lost, and I know that full well. But I'm prepared for the reaction, because I am out of here now.
    This and the prior Post are the result of some terribly unhappy biased people here (almost certainly underwater, or at best seen large paper profits vaporized) pushing one into an intolerable situation (and getting numerous Thumbs Up for doing so, doubly extraordinary..speak volumes...), and I have no doubt whatsoever that the snide response to this Post will be "oh , look how smart he is, or thinks he is...what an a...hole that guy wombat is"). I'd bet 12,000 shares of RSG on that. I still have the money. Any takers?
    This trade alone is a) in the bank exactly a month ago, b) $5k more than the value of doing nothing. I sold into strength, quite simply, as in my earlier "self defense".
    Is it a "bargain" today? Is this the "bottom"?
    I'm not going there. Plenty of others here are privy to to that info., and have indeed spread the gospel, and received plenty of TU for it in the last few days, including today.
    Good luck to all gold longs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.