GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"If I ever get the urge to go bankrupt, I'll definitely follow...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    "If I ever get the urge to go bankrupt, I'll definitely follow Bill Holter's recommendations."
    Bill Holter is saying that the banksters are
    bankrupting the country.
    Skol please respond to the content.
    Repost:
    Watch from 17:00
    https://youtu.be/BT3NuWr9KkQ?si=KTh_6lZ6KuM4asfU&t=1010

So Question like two part question A, do you see your rate cut happening anytime soon? Meaning within the next three months And what would a rate cut even signal? Maybe I even have to backpedal. I think we need to talk about, are we in a recession? Yes or no? And B, what would a rate cut mean to that discussion? I think that that's quite vital to it, because it depends on where you stand on the recessionary debate as well. It depends on whether you're looking at the entire economy or the private sector. The entire. economy, they say, no, it's not in a recession. If you look at the private economy, here is an example came out yesterday, what was it? Home depot? It was their 5th quarter in a row where they had lower, lower revenues, lower profits. That tells you that the housing sector is in a recession. The private sector is in a recession, but don't forget the Treasury is running a 1 1/2 to $2 trillion deficit. When deficit money is borrowed, it's spent. And when it gets spent, it becomes part of GDP. So while they may be able to say overall. GDP is not declining. It's actually growing. The only reason is because the federal government is borrowing. And I think I mentioned just a little bit earlier this year alone, the US Treasury is going to have to borrow $6 trillion to pay for stuff that's rolling over. In addition to that, they've got another trillion and a half or 2 trillion in deficit, if they're going to have to fund. So you're looking at seven and half, $8 trillion that the feds have to borrow again, where's that money going to come from? Yeah, absolutely. Like we've seen bond auctions and you mentioned that international and southern debt investors are not at the table right now. I just saw an article on zero hedge. I haven't had really a chance to dive deep into it, but the headline is yield surge after a terrible 20 year auction with biggest tail on record, meaning the Fed had to pick that up at a tail as far as I understand. So what does that mean? Like, where are the buyers and where they come from two weeks ago when we refinanced about $160 billion? Well foreign buyers, look at Japan and China. They were the two biggest holders of Treasury's. They've been bleeding their treasury holdings down for years. And just look at the BRICS. Why is there such a thing as the union of the BRICS? The whole idea behind it is they want to get out from under the boot of the US Dollar. because they understand that the dollar is strictly a Fiat currency. It's a Ponzi scheme. if you listen or read any of Putin's speeches, you'll hear him every time say, we want to do business Well, the trade that we do, we want to be fair trade and fairly settled. Now at worst they want to trade something real for something real as opposed to something real for something. It's nothing that's what the deal is the U. S. Does not we have a huge trade deficit because we get products in and we send freely printed dollars back out and That's why there is a BRICS because their view is they want to get away from the danger of holding dollars. And that's one reason why the many of these central banks have been buying gold very strongly for the last two or three years because they understand where this goes, they're going to end up with big black holes within their balance sheet that used to be dollars so they they're trying to replace those with something that's real and something that will go up in purchasing power as all these Fiat currencies collapse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.