GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The usa hegemony GREEDY TOLD world we live OR?The banksters are...

1. 12,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    The usa hegemony GREEDY TOLD world we live OR?
    The banksters are self eating themselves with greed eating greed.
    Safe as $$$ in the bank?cool.png or as they are propping crypto ponzi safe not needed banks as digital crypto & stooging=
    So only the banksters themselves to blame why banks are going extinct=
    Farmers are leading the way in taking on the corrupt brainless leaders over in EU & more hungry to soon unfold there.
    I wonder how much food and at what price in EU as Russia winning friends with extra, some freebies but not all, in Africa.
    Food is one of humans staples so when the masses are needy they will riot.
    Needy is WAR as usa getting sucked dry of $$$=, and US/UKraine dragging their people off the street for the Russian front.
    I wonder if AI will give us meritocracy leaders one day= as our selfish, bias, failing & greedy leaders are not worth following.
    NKorean leader is teething at the bit to be infamously written into history, as NK was asked to start a war before so=poke poke?
    Poke Poke as Bradley's entered Russian older lands? where did they get them from, and TOLD what to do=?
    Only a matter of time and Russia will show what a tactical missile can really do over.
    There is not enough GOLD to replace the usa & all its fake & brainless failing.
    Only time & Trumpet will drop the trapdoor on rates a-gain and not independent FED will as same oblige =
    more USA GENOCIDAL Hegemony=Faking & Failing bye the hundreds of TRILLIONS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.