GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

hey guys, my last purchase was around AUD$2900, and gold has run...

1. 10,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    hey guys, my last purchase was around AUD$2900, and gold has run so hard recently, thanks to all the money creation of course, and all the inflation that is still with us, but do you guys, EXCLUDING the people here who are always BEARISH on gold, you all know who im talking about, but how many of you guys who are bullish on gold, think there could still be one small chance if we get a stock market crash that we could see gold back under AUD$3,000 even if for 2 or 3 days?
    which would give us one last chance to really back up the truck before we get to $4,000 m $5,000, $8,000+

or do you gold bulls think its probably unlikely that we will see gold back below AUD$3,000 ever again, even in a stock market crash, in which historically EVERYTHING gets sold in fear even gold, for at least the first few days as people sell everything and buy the US$.

SO do you guys think we could still get another chance to see a dip below AUD$3,000 or probably not likely?

to those that think its UNLIKELY we will see gold below AUD$3k again, would you just bite the bullet and keep buying here around AUD$3300?
    in case it just runs to AUD$4k + without any more retrace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.