1. 12,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    I am a bad boy?
    Told take holiday in a holiday?
    Standing up for retail and a good Au$$ie comPany=
    Funds are lawless and their naughtiness is bye the bill i on s=
    Gold is Gold past now and if a future.
    As USA leading... leading to ww3
    Hindsight to hindcite why a bad world back then needed to created a good united nations and world LAWS.
    But usa led/told bye Israel to ignore the united nations ceasefire as non binding and ignore food to starved Palestinians.
    Not only usa told to ignore but sending fuel to the fire not a cease fire but bombs for Rafah?? insane= how many what sized?
    https://www.rt.com/news/595144-us-sending-bombs-israel/
    So Israel wants to expand their slaughter or murder as 32K, 1/2 women + children, = not enough?
    Genocide when the world justice can do or a spade????? is GENOCIDE=?
    Soon the $$$ usa lying promises of spending more in election mode? MORE DEBT
    Is crypto ponzi of any values? or just a waiting PONZI catastrophe backed and pushed bye fed flop.
    When will the fed flop own not trans and his flopness and call anti inflation is by needed home grown competing GROWTH.
    Not war spending growth where it is thrown a way=
    sooner biden gone the world better=
    As if Ukraine + west was ever to beat a neighboring superpower=? Follow the BORRIS? German's bad led demise=
    How much debt france got, & a wopping deficit this year yet sending war & cutting services? -130 bill send 7bill & cut 10 bill services?
    But as UK sending complicit illegal Genocidial weapons to Ukraine ???
    Our Israel corrupted world =LOST
    A reminder why we had united nations boom boom boom as Israel and TOLD usa continues to ignore ALL World=???.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.