GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-125763

1. 12,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Gold is a finite resource that will be sought deeper and thinner in following years.
    That is if not as skolly says that it is space mined.
    There is somewhat mining going on , processing on the moon in minerals & elements somewhat now=
    2/3's of all gold mined was before the 1950's
    Only a fifth of all Gold the central banksters managed to get & put in vaults.
    They say 200,000 tons? & it may run out in 16-18 years of mining if at a rate of 3000 tons a years somewhat extracting.
    Maybe skolly should educate self in people making $$$ holding GOLD= John Paulson, Ray Dalio, Eric Sprott, Stanley Druckenmiller
    Maybe skolly can answer how many millions are employed making money from the gold CHAIN.
    The GOLD CHAIN from trying then finding GOLD, investing and extracting processing or possessing gold and all its makers in to products as jewelry bars coins or other as in teeth, radiation reducers or as heat reducers, transmitters of .electricity or as even some claim knee pain reducers.
    Some men may state is can catch a fine lady whom will wear it maybe as marriage of a ring on a finger.
    Ironic the two worst west and their faking USA & Germans have the biggest holding as a state.
    The Indian families own above 25K tons, the Saudi families had heaps way back ???
    Other royal families such as the Rothschild family and the Travancore royal family are also recognized for their significant gold reserves. Even the Moroccan royal family, through their mining company Managem, has a significant influence on the gold industry.
    Whom will ever know the growing amount China has stashed, even Japan has nice numbers.
    I think skolly may have to bang his goldbear drum a few more years??? maybe hoping it will go down?
    oh well Gold is real and not like crypto faked ponzi REAL? estate yeah maybe= but rates/maintenance/insurance for some to pay= (me?hmm)
    Last edited by Goldnumber: 06/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.