GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-126980

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Thankyou. Correct me if i am wrong, my understanding is a teacup with a handle means bullish tendancy and a great buy? I.e gold is about to surge very high soon? And what does a “bankster” get out of this. Are they dropping heaps of cheap gold to market in the hope it sinks the price and can re buy cheap? I mean i’ve read articles where they suggest china is in complete control of the gold price these days, rather than USA. The USD imo is doomed to fail eventually given their insane debt and quantitive easing practices which have caused infaltion/stagflation. I mean they NEED to quantitive ease in order to manage the debt, but when you have inflation like the USA has had, crazy high debt, all it takes is for very few people to stop needing USD (enter BRICS) and shit is not going to end well at all!!!!! Its a cycle but i feel the constant talk of how great the US economy is, is just that, talk. I think it’s a ticking time bomb for debt default, poverty, hardship…. Unless they re-start the same cycle and start another war soon. Either way. I won’t be selling my gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.