GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yeah the only way I see Israel being destroyed with a nuke is...

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4055

Yeah the only way I see Israel being destroyed with a nuke is if they use one themselves. There is word out there that the Israeli response to the Iranian "attack" which in itself was a response to the evil Israeli attack on the Iranian Embassy in Damascus, was for Netanyahoo to launch a plane carrying a nuclear device to create an EMP in Iran to destroy its energy creating ability. This certainly makes a large degree of sense as Netanyahoo is absolutely desperate to get the Americans involved in a war with Iran. Along with the fact that outside of the nuke the Israeli's did nothing which in itself is unheard of. Word is that the Ruski's shot down the nuke carrier after it had left Jordanian air space and if thats the case then its likely a high ranking Israeli official privy to the operation informed the US High Command who themselves informed the Ruski's so they didn't have to get involved themselves. Now I have no idea if this is the case but if it is it makes sense. Netanyahoo is a desperately insane individual and Israel is in big trouble.
    Whether the move by Gantz is to force out Netanyahoo in an attempt to prolong the life of Israel remains to be seen but I doubt that Israel is going to survive. Either way Netanyahoo has got to go and if the rest of the Zionist ruling regime in Israel do not differ from Netanyahoo then the country's days appear to be numbered.
    Ordinary people just have no idea how dangerous this world has become.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6212/6212178-0cabb8b085ffd0be4b90bdd35bc2c876.jpg

A 1 minute on the Bankster'd game today. Big night coming up by the look of it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6212/6212222-4a065aaa59a86d043ecd739ef149a73c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.