GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-127362

1. 10,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    thank you very much CHINESE COMMUNIST GOVT, so the CCP announced they didnt buy any gold for the first time in 18mths and that sent gold falling, i just bought more as i really thought gold was getting away, looks like its consolidating very nicely here around US$2300, i hope it drops to US$2200 or even US$2,000 at would be truly be a gift from the trading gods, last few months to load up guys, US debt isnt going anywhere but up up up, inflation is still out of control, prices going up every week now for basic goods, so what the chinese havent bought in 18mths, my last buy was AUD$2950, but now i see that things are really out of control im thinking, why not, im buying gold all the way, there is no stopping it now, debt wont be fixed unless they do a major reset which means gold will be US$10,000+ easily, when the sheep on the street figure it out, it will be too late for them, literally no one on the STREET is talking about gold, i told to finance guys all the time, they are still all obsessed with NVIDIA and the fabulous 7 TECH stocks, maybe 1 in 20 is into gold in a small way, by the time the MAJORITY of the financial heavyweights are into gold, you will have to pay much much higher prices, again thank you china and thank you Traders for sending gold down and securing my financial future, because i know this dip like all dips will be heavily bought by the smart money, and if it falls more, it will be xmas come early. as ive still got plenty of dry powder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.