GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well I will attempt to post this after I have been blitzed and...

1. 10,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4092
    Well I will attempt to post this after I have been blitzed and my NBN has been shut down after my last post which must have hit a serious nerve as more people wake up to the blindingly obvious fraud and criminality that rule over us, blinding us with lies, deceit theft and plain murder.
    My access to live charts is diminished and ability to post is nonexistent but one must persevere in exposing the evilness and poison that permeates from this garbage.
    What is happening here is just an indication of what we face when they introduce their CBDC's and their ID cards. Anybody posting anything they don't like will be cut off from the "system". Everything will be monitored. If you buy too much booze then no more booze for you. If you buy too much of anything then your ability to buy will be curtailed electronically. If you drive too far then good luck with fueling up.
    In areas of Idaho in the US the ruling class have claimed that the Aquifers are draining so the US farmers have had their water cut off after they have planted and completed their inputs with crops growing. In major cities like Pheonix there are massive construction projects underway to build units for rent paid for by connected criminal Wall Street corporations. This is probably happening in large areas of the country as the ruling elite intend to move people off the land and cram them into these massive unit "cities" like sardines as every aspects of their lives are completely controlled into depopulation. Very little single family construction is happening. Just another sign of the envoloping pressure building against us.
    This has big implications for aussies living in Irrigation areas and the first sign to look for is the cut back of farmers water along with looking at the Unit construction situation in cities.
    No doubt the Banksters are still jerking gold around because thats what they are and thats what they do.
    Its just a matter of opening up your eye's and your mind and doing independent research because the poison that permeates relies on lazy and less inquisitive people because they are easily brainwashed and subdued and so they sleepwalk into their own demise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.