GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Evolution ??? BRICS would never allow evolution, Russia and...

1. 3,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Evolution ??? BRICS would never allow evolution, Russia and China apart from being corrupt ( I guess you think that its fake news ) and vigorously opposed to any kind of evolution or freedom for the people.
    Journalists in China as well as Australian/Chinese Journalists are imprisoned for one apparent reason.
    Many Russian Journalists have been murdered.
    Navalny died in prison, a brave man who fought hard so that the Russian people so experience some kind of freedom you talk about.
    Putin was at one stage the world's richest man, while his chosen friends gained riches and most Russian people live in poverty.

And yet you prefer this system, I question your sanity? Im no english scholar and english is not my native language !
    But the least you could do before posting is copy and paste to microsoft word, to edit errors.
    BTW were you in my PE Theroy year 12 class, I think I may have narrowed down who you actually are.

As for crypto , ponzi as you call it , is different to the blockchain that RIO and BHP use to trade with China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.