GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

A corrupt fed does not change is spots (gold spotInflation news...

1. 12,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    A corrupt fed does not change is spots (gold spot
    Inflation news will be same usa fake & fail due soon. still with the trans?
    What goes up corruptly (one day of oxygen) can come down 10 times easier.
    Its Friday and with sooky Monday Aus as the abuse timewise gold trade to follow/
    @Kimu I would dread going to your dinner party's where all yes yes yes usa people and dancing to their tune.
    Yes yes people is like hegemony in your TOLD social also life, we get plenty yes yes usa from already their TOLD media.
    You seem owned by their yes yes usa as you would be the boring one at the party not me.
    Evolution is not all yes yesing as without MULTI differentiating opinion or fact we are stuck with only one option whether good or less than another.
    Funds and the keeping with goldies are on full corruption mode. A Friday and Monday sooky to follow. Pending failed inflation and other numbers=
    https://www.barchart.com/story/news/27086099/dollar-slips-on-weak-us-economic-reports
    Trump v Biden for the biggest loser? so much lost and how can not more loss occur?
    Cash is the King? How long until Brics currency v Usa inflating all dollar
    Brics is having growth pains, or some one member at pain with the sanctions not etc.as no new entry's some-what? what the
    Another GENOCIDES day usa led fake & fail as what will told gold be Tuesday=unknown as FED fakes all and fails>>> bye.(TRANS?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.