GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Yea mate, I don’t remember electing these disgusting animals to...

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 606
    Yea mate, I don’t remember electing these disgusting animals to govern me through policy implementation. The UN was set up supposedly to ensure peace, so why are they forcing their idea of utopia fighting poverty & climate change, shoving garbage down our throats, instead of focusing on world peace ?

I remember back in 1984 as a kid the propaganda Band-Aid 1 & 2 concerts “feed the world” singalong on TV all the elites & media calling on us the working class to donate to prevent starvation in Africa.

Well it’s 40 years on & the world has gotten a hell of a lot worse.

Instead of hunger & poverty on just one continent, they will have it on every continent by design.

Multiple wars & destruction of freedom, rights, wealth & massive increases in taxes, levies, charges & every other way the government can think to steal our money & keep us in slavery.

UN are now basically calling on World governments to “force” change upon us, regardless of whether we want it or need or voted for it. Calling for the implementation of “bold policies” - that is laws or policies that force compliance…

From their own website…

https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/07/1151861

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.