GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-128243

1. 12,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    well well usa unwell
    Choices=
    Choose prop crypto ponzi 4.6% =unreal???/ prop effort stooging since trump attempt shooting as disguise. =USA values of fakeness.
    Chose putting dow bubbLED wow over 40K yet with-OUT merit yet with trillions MORE debt with NO total paid down.
    Chose the extra yeild on debt derived bonds as al usa GENOCIDES & HEGOMONY stinks, so many exiting untreaturies bye tens of billions.
    Choices as throwing tens of billions to support genocide in Ukraine and Gaza when so many usa on the street & with fentanyl zombies.
    How man women, elderly and children is numbered until usa states enough of their cowardly murdering missiles, bombs, shells, and bullets.
    So Gold Told as is oil as is all as hegemony and the abuse of gifted responsibility.
    Abuse of worlds finances and commodities as usa cannot compete with integrity so the manipulate and corrupt even seen by force.
    The worlds institution if exist have been TOLD bye usa hegemony.
    Choices as through usa abusive actions. Real is just is usa corrupted imagination as usa faked & manipulated is their lead way.
    Choices have led the world to CHANCE & its coming as is the baton change of leadership.
    Choice bye usa and their ship of flop FAKING fools.
    Good luck for those choosing usa stooging crypto ponzi, to trust their wealth, as not legal tender as no guaranties, not even a sorry letter.
    They continually choose foolish & abusive same same, which will lead to = de-served OUT
    Over gold abUSe , years of= I may retire (save my $$$ from usa corruption) and buy POP corn and watch the CHANGE they bring ON=

Last edited by Goldnumber: Today, 08:38

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.