GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-128411

1. 3,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    @spiderman14 "...trying to make sense of the madness..."

Yes - this is exactly why posters like me end up writing posts in the manner we do. None of what is going on in the precious metals market (especially Au & Ag!!) has made sense for ages now and if our "Team Leader" of the West had any morals or integrity at all, this financialization & manipulation of the market would have been put to sleep years ago. But when one is in the position of being both a player and a legislator with the power to make oneself a benefactor as well - then who in their right mind would destroy the merry-go-round?

Take "shorting" for example.... how does it make sense to be able to make $$$ on a falling market - especially when your economic system is supposed to be based on capitalism? It is against everything to do with capitalism in so many ways.

Take "Derivatives"... can there be anything more opaque than this? Not only should base financial instruments be as transparent as blood is being red in colour, but it should be impossible to create side bets off those underlying instruments.

Then there's "paper based assets" ... which have not only been constructed from an underlying tangible asset - but then they have been inflated and hypothecated many times over.

I'm not sorry to say that when all this shite finally blows up (& it is not far away), I will not be feeling sad for these pricks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.