GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-128567

1. 3,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    I invested in a Sigma Metalytics Precious Metal Verifier, was around $1,200 when I bought it. Exceptionally accurate. I buy from bullion dealers & sell occasionally on eBay. If I buy off anyone other than a bullion dealer, I will only meet them in person & take I’ll take my Sigma with me (has an internal battery).

There is so much fake stuff out there these days and the quality of the fakes is pretty good. FB / marketplace is a den of thieves. Better to pay the premium & have the protections in my opinion.

The thing about ebay fees is that I see it as paying for advertising, they find me buyers, they also facilitate money transfer (options for buyer like PayPal etc) they also offer money back guarantees so buyers and sellers both have protections.

As a seller, I’ve had people make fraudulent credit card transactions to buy off me, but eBay covered me because I followed the rules. It’s the cost of doing business, & you avoid the scammers, or get compensated if fraud occurs.

Better to have insurance, than need it and not have it. I don’t like the 12.2%, but I tolerate it & build it into the price. If I built my online business website, sure I’d save on fees, but the time & money investment, nah, eBay is easier.
    Last edited by Rleonars: Yesterday, 23:32

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.