GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I don't see any conspiracy - I just see first world...

1. 2,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    I don't see any conspiracy - I just see first world societies/populations that have become so "comfortable and spoilt" that they have lost touch with reality, lost touch with where their power, water, healthcare, food, goods (mining/manufacturing etc), safe societies and prosperity come from - and hence they have allowed themselves to be governed by inept/woke and incompetent leaders.

When people/media/business believe they are in an endless summer loop (money everywhere, profits easy, assets appreciating, minimal interest rates, government handouts and everyone feeling rich and going on holidays and or buying stuff) no one worries about winter - in fact they don't pay attention at all - and so useless political leadership almost has a free reign.

People are starting to wake up - life is getting real again for a lot of people - but it will take more pain for the full turnaround/pendulum swing to occur - but as in history it will always flip and when the pendulum does start heading the other way it accelerates - that is what pendulums do.

Money now having real value - that is interest rates at the level they now are and debt - are the trigger and the trigger has been pulled so the change will come.

Regardless - the next 3-5 years whilst all the BS sorts itself out will IMHO be very good for POG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.