GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1327

1. 40,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    This is not breaking news, has been around since last year if I recalled reading about it. All factored into the USD. If you are looking for evidence to support your inherent bias and I say it respectfully, then maybe to try and see if there is a solution for all this money printing. Currency reset is the most common form of speculated solution but this speculation has been around for a very long time. Debasing of the CCY runs in similar tone but the most surprising thing is that we are talking about a 25 basis point rate rise in Feds interest rate in December and there was a mad rush for USD for almost a year prior! This is the desperation of yield chasing environment as punters seeks out any credible returns.

I am warming to the fact that fundamentally NIRP is actually XAU friendly to the contrary logic of media outlets. If it comes to the scenario when it cost cash deposit holders money to park their money in the bank, mortgage loans interest premiums are paid by the lenders and true helicopter money like what Rudd did in GFC for retirees, it makes sense to park funds in XAU or ETFs. I wonder if that is the reason XAU is rallying?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.