GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1397

1. 1,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Ourlady you are definitely one of my favourite posters. You talk common sense and are very grounded.

As they say "the trend is your friend" so based on that bullion lovers are right to be enthusiastic.
    Gold is up, silver is up and also platinum is up about 10% over the last week. To me this is confirmation of a increasingly rapid pace in noble metals prices. You watch the momentum build up over the next few weeks.
    The trend also indicates market jitters and stress in banking which will also push up prices in bullion.
    At the rate the Nikkei is collapsing who knows what collateral damage will ensue. Also look at the default rate and bankruptcy rate for oil producers. With their derivative exposure being so vast there are some alarming contagion implications.

I hope everybody has locked in a position in relation to bullion be it shares in producers or physical or both. I think it is going to become very expensive to buy in soon and I would also suggest it will not be wise to profit take at this stage because you will effectively be trading a performing asset for ponzi fiat currency.

I have sold a couple of properties which have plateaued in price and have reallocated to gold. At the moment this has proved to be a good move.

I have said it before "Time to batten down the hatches" to weather the upcoming storm.
    Last edited by aldo: 03/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.