GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1415

1. 41,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Negative rates drives even more desperation to yield chasing. Why do you think the global markets are rallying post GFC and all tat QE? Logically the stock markets, highest form of risk exposure, should not be where it is today especially in the US. Should be record breaking low instead but why is it record breaking high? You guessed it, yield chasing. You can use what ever excuse from cheap funding buy backs, stagnant labor cost, fake NFP data etc but the simple fact is the indices are pointing up.

Yes, 20 years ago has no relevance but I just pick some stocks and compared it to gold with its intrinsic preserving valuation from a chart to make my point.

The results are right in front. the maths are primary school basic adding and dividing so no complexity to mask results. Unfortunately gold bugs and Green party supporter sees the world in a strange way. BTW, we are swimming in energy from fossil fuels to green fuels of Nat gas, Nuclear, wind, solar, wave, hot springs, UGC, coal seam, fracking etc...... Please don't bring up Peak oil/Gold and whatever peaks there are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.