GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1587

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Lads, I think this isn't game time yet for the equities market correction. I think we may see another re-test of the 18000 zone in the Dow, before going lower. Similar with gold, normally you get a big move in one direction, with a major swing back to re-test the highs.

It could be a very choppy month. I made nearly 10% on my trade last night, may cash out in one week. We'll see how it goes. I expect we'll see a GOOD NFP number. The stars are aligning for a positive number, with the lower US dollar. I expect this favourable outcome for US profits, will assist job numbers. A strong number could reverse the Dow and send it higher. Basically, we could get a bottom in the dow next week, and then a rebound move towards the 18000 level into June. Gold may also push higher, seeing that final re-test. Or, a Sh*t jobs number will be good for the market, sending it high - no interest rate worries. Either way, i'm not buying this pull back yet.

Gold and Dow should see another re-test of the higher, which is likely to shock many.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.