GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1666

1. 41,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    They will be another crisis, it's a matter of time. It will be very difficult at this stage to anticipate in what form it occurs or which economic zone will trigger. The usual suspect US, EU or Japan.

The tools available to deal with the next crisis will be very blunt. I doubt an investor can hide their wealth destruction in any asset class. Some will perform much worst than others. I can only see two extreme solutions; helicopter money literally or a currency reset. We have gone past QE, proven to be ineffective. The best thing one can do if they fall into this doom sentiment is to diversify. Don't believe that there is such thing as a safe asset. Cash in the bank could also be confiscated if NIRP does not work!

Ok enough doom scenario role play. Forget looking at gold right now. Nothing is to be gained from the tiny movements until NFP. This week's price action on the Cable and Fiber suggest the smart money already have a very good idea on that figure. I suspect the jumping back into USD indicates it will be a strong number but this is just an educated guess. Sit back and wait for the reaction tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.